Bopple has been around for a few years now, and we have evolved along with the needs of the hospitality industry. Once upon a time, Bopple was the way to order ahead and skip the queue. Now, Bopple is actively working towards being an all-in-one technology ecosystem for hospitality.
Let's bust a few myths about Bopple.
Bopple isn't just an app, it's an advanced hospitality platform.
While the Bopple app is still available on the App Store and Google Play for your customers to download, they can actually order straight from their browser; no app required. When you sign up to Bopple, you're given a free online store. Your online store can be shared directly with your audience through your social channels, emails, and on your website (don't forget to create your unique and personalised URL in Venue Manager). New customers can discover your online store in web search results, and also through the featured and recommended store lists in our Bopple marketplace online at bopple.app
Bopple streamlines your customer experience, not just for skipping the coffee queue.
While your customers can definitely use Bopple for this, you can also do so much more. Our digital storefront allows you to create or import a menu, and ordering can be for pick-up, delivery, or even table service. We've also made it easier for customers to find you with improved SEO, marketing tools, and more features coming soon.
Bopple makes it easier for your customers to order at the table.
You can turn Table Ordering on with the tap of a button in Venue Manager, and generate QR codes ready to print for your tables at the same time. We've found that our partners who use table ordering experience an increase up to 35% in revenue, and on average, higher spend per order than those who don't.
Bopple integrates with the largest food delivery network in the world.
We partner with DoorDash Drive to leverage their network for delivery, and venues can also run delivery services using their own drivers. We don't have our own drivers for this, since we're focused on staying put to make the best technology tools for you.
At Bopple, we don't touch your money.
When a customer places an order, you get paid, not us. The payment settles straight into your account.
Did you know...
- Card fees can be passed onto the customer easily.
You can manage your Order Fees in Venue Manager, like Public Holidays, delivery, and other fees.
- You can use Bopple for free as your digital menu. Like Snackman in Brisbane.
You only need to choose a subscription if you want to accept orders and receive payments.
- You can create and download your own QR codes.
These are automatically generated and available in your Venue Manager.
- You can use ‘table numbers’ for rooms, seats or areas.
So long as it's a numerical value, you can choose where it refers to.
What sets us apart:
- Bopple integrates directly with third-party services. We don't use other services to go in-between so your data passes through fewer hands. 😉
- Bopple is a wholly private company. We don't have a parent company such as a marketing agency, hospitality group or investment company, so we're 100% independent.
- You own the customer relationship and can access a list of customers who have opted-in to marketing.
- You can learn more about our small team and company values on our website. Full transparency.
Did you learn anything new? As a small team, we're focused on supporting our customers and improving our products, so we're not always the best at tooting our own horn. Sign up below to make sure you don't miss any updates.